DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform all levels of Supply, Installation and Maintenance of UPS, AVR, INVERTERS, GENERATORS and other Power Systemsequipment including, but not limited to inspection PM’s, Battery tests and replacements, load banks, capacitor and fan replacements.
- Troubleshoot and Diagnose Equipment malfunctions and failures.
- Prepare service reports and other custom checklists in the course of repair, maintenance, recondition and troubleshooting of power systems equipment.
- Repairs and maintains electric generators, switchgear, electronic controls, diesel and gas engines including LPG, and powered systems.
- Perform routine Level 1, 2, and 3 scheduled maintenance and inspection according to manufacturer’s specification including repair or replacement of equipment.
- Electrical Wiring/ Installation works