MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Undertake valuation of land and property.
• Assist in carrying out a market survey to compare prices in order to come up with a comparative value – analysis.
• Undertake regular market research to keep abreast of property value trends in the Kenyan market
• Obtain land values and sales information about properties in order to aid in establishment of property values.
• Drafting Valuation reports for review, appraisal and future reference.
• Visit sites to inspect and compile property features as part of valuation process.
• Compile all data collected during the property inspection and any other data relevant to the property into a detailed valuation report ensuring best practice and adherence to agreed timelines.
• Provide professional and technical services in respect of all property matters, advising and undertaking varying casework to ensure the effective management of the company’s assets.
• Prepare and present property reports, business cases, statements of need and associated evidence as required.
• To assist with the identification of future investment and any resources needed for the proper maintenance/management of the commercial property portfolio.
• Adhere to the Valuation Officers Code of conduct.
Qualifications and Experience
• Degree/Diploma in Land Economics /Real Estate from a recognized university
• Must be a Full member of the Institution of Surveyors of Kenya. (Not Graduate Member)
• Three years post admission to the institute of Surveyors of Kenya.
• Excellent analytical skills, and attention to details
• Experience of assessing property and Car performance and preparing/presenting associated reports.
Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications should send the application and CV.