A leading tea packaging company based in Mombasa is sourcing for both van and motorbike sales representatives to distribute its products in Western Kenya, Nairobi and Mount Kenya regions. Reporting to the sales manager, the sales representatives will be tasked with driving sales to achieve the business targets.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Excellent distribution of products to the market
2. Creating new sales/customers
3. Tracking & meeting sales targets
4. Customer relationship management
5. Collect and submit market data and customer feedback
6. Maintaining tools of work and company assets
7. Proper and prompt cash and stock reconciliation
8. Ensuring availability/visibility of the company products in its all outlets
9. Keep a presentable appearance while on duty
10. Balancing of accounts with the distributor/agent on a daily basis where applicable
11. Undertaking promotional activities.
12. Any other assigned sales related work
2. Good interpersonal skills
3. Able to collect market data
4. Be confident and highly motivated to succeed.
5. Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
6. Team working ability
Qualification and other requirements;
1. KCSE Mean Grade C- and above
2. Driver’s license is MANDATORY
3. Minimum 2 years working experience in FMCG sales
4. Certificate of good conduct
5. Must be willing to travel long distances and work away from the office
6. A certificate/diploma in sales will have an added advantage.
Qualified candidates to send their CVs and application letter to, the sales manager quoting the expected salary. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted