Gross Salary: 30k plus commissions
• Maximize the visibility of Company products ensuring they are well displayed at all impulse locations in the stores.
• Strictly adhere to planograms and always adopt FIFO (First-In, First-Out) while merchandising them to minimize product quality issues.
• Build distribution of all Company brands & SKUs (Stock Keeping Unit) in all outlets He/she covers.
• Uphold the coverage plan while achieving the target.
• Achieve his/her sales targets consistently despite obstacles.
• Implement perfectly and immediately all consumer and trade promotions launched in his/her section
• Maintain the integrity of all company assets primarily the vehicle driven, tab, ETR machine and other signage or POS materials given
• Ensure accurate and timely cash collection per company policy; then deposit with the company cashier on daily basis.
• Build goodwill with the trade and exert all effort to help the trade resell our products prior to their expiry date.
• Report all competitive activity in the trade immediately to superiors.
• Maintain accurate and neat records, files and reports on his/her section and on his/her customers as well as have the ability to submit them to his/her manager on request.
• Adhere strictly to company pricing, offers, and discount strategies; always aiming to reduce investment levels in his/her section
• Be a master in persuasive selling and handling customer objections and endeavour always to respond to customer queries promptly
• Shall have full responsibility of the stocks on his/her van i.e. loading it with the required SKUs and quantity, replenishing it, and avoiding any out of stocks or stock shortages in it
• Submit all required reports in a timely manner, error free and accurate
• Diploma/Degree in sales and Marketing is an added advantage.
• 2-3 years of sales experience preferably in the FMCG sector
• Valid Driver’s license a must. The duty requires one to drive a van.
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Strong administrative skills
• Focused with priority setting skills
• Entrepreneurial with strong sense of initiative
• Strong Leadership skills
Must be willing to work at early morning hours delivering bread (1:00am – 5:00am)
FMCG sales experience is a must
Valid Driver’s license required
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the subject (Van Sales Rep – FMCG) before Friday 30th October 2020
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted.