Functional Area: Sales
Job Title: Van Sales Representatives :
Reports to: Area Sales Coordinator
Internal: Sales and Distribution team, Accounts department, HR & Admin Department
External: Customers, Government Authority (City Council, Police)
Education and Experience:
• A clean driving licence (FG class certification) and good conduct
• Any combination of experience and/or education to perform the job allotted
• Diploma in sales
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Awareness of the inputs, activities and outputs related to the job.
• Understand and follow the instructions(written and/or oral given by the superior)
• Ability to keep records and make reports
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Participates in business development, growth and sustainability functions within the designated sales area as per the established procedures, specifically
o Responsible for achieving daily/weekly and monthly sales targets
o Responsible for daily/weekly and monthly reconciliation of stocks.
o Responsible for daily banking of sales proceeds & submitting the bank receipts.
o Visiting new potential and existing customers, giving details of products and selling on cash basis in the designated sales areas.
o Selling goods and collecting payments.
o Offering sample goods and distributing any advertising material.
o Recording orders and transactions and placing orders received.
o Doing on the spot sales, also collecting orders and making arrangements for delivery of the goods and picking payments.
o Compiling lists of prospective customers and visiting them to obtain new business.
o Preparation of daily sales report.
o Monitoring competitor activities and informing superior.
o Report promptly to superior in case of deviations on the above and take directions.
o Ensuring good visibility/displays- placing POS/posters/sticker.
o Compliance of retail mobile solution software.
• Communication, Team work
o Communicates in an open way
• with Colleagues
• with the Superior
o Effective Team participation
o Effective contribution to team
o Cooperates well with colleagues
• within the department
• with other parts of the company
• Aware of the designated job at any point of time, what action to take in case of problems and emergencies
• Frankly seek directions in case of any doubt from the superior.
• Ensure that all the instructions related to hygiene, health and safety are carried out without fail. Remember you are responsible for your safety as well as that of your co workers.
• Ensure a clean work place by following the house keeping instructions.
• Knowledge of all documents and records related to the allotted job, including their location.
• To help identify and implement more efficient process and procedures within the team.
• Performs related works as required by the superior.