The ideal candidate will be responsible for driving business growth through vehicle sales and aim to increase market share. He/she must have at least 2 years’ sales experience working in the same position in Automotive.
• To increase sales volume to existing customers.
• Engage in day-to-day prospecting for sales.
• Taking responsibility for the accurate, timely and complete preparation of all quotations.
• Having full responsibility for the achievement of targeted sales.
• Having responsibility for the achievement of budgeted profit margins on all sales transacted within the department.
• Acquire new business through sales initiatives.
• Protect and develop the existing client base through continuous relationship building and customer services programmers.
• To provide Market information and intelligence and Marketing support.
• Identify new sales opportunities through researching new markets.
• Maintain sales records and prepare detailed weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales reports on the sales trends.
• Provide accurate and timely reports as required by the Line Manager and company policy.
• Prepare and submit activity reports: daily reports, weekly/monthly work plans and annual territory analysis updates.
• Report weekly and on sales and margin analysis.
• Review and discuss weekly, activity and productivity reports.
• Liaise with customers to solve problems and enhance customer care.
• Liaise with after sales departments on issues of customer satisfaction.
• Arrange for demos in liaison with Showroom Administrator.
• Must have a degree in a mechanical or business-related field.
• Must have a minimum of 2 years’ sales experience especially selling new vehicles.
• Must have in-depth knowledge of the motor industry (new vehicles, used vehicles and parts).
• Must have proven knowledge of sales processes, including the ability to accurately meet customer needs.
• Must have demonstrated record of revenue and profit growth and new business development experience.
• Must have a strong commercial attitude with the ability to think strategically.
• Must have proven capability to provide useful insights and pragmatic solutions to business challenges.
Monthly Gross Salary: Ksh. 60,000 – 80,000 /= (Approx. (600- 800 USD) depending on individual skills and experience.
Career Level: Junior Level.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma Certificate.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Deadline: 15th March 2021.
We endeavour to contact all our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.