• Inspection of motor vehicle to determine their estimated market value.
• Identify and report any mechanical, electrical, bodywork and other problems.
• Road test the vehicles and highlight any roadworthy issues
• Prepare and Issue valuation reports within given SLA’s.
Qualifications for a Valuer and Assessor
- Diploma in Automotive Engineering
- 2 years working experience.
- Ready to work anywhere in Kenya under minimum supervision.
- Holder of a clean driving license with at least 2 years driving experience – “BCE”
- Have good report writing/computer skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal & customer handling skills.
- High level of confidentiality and integrity.
- In-depth knowledge of the vehicle systems and component.
- Must provide contactable references.
If this is the
job for you, please send your detailed cv and cover letter.