Recruitment of stockists /distributors within assigned territory, based on set targets
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
Reports to: Regional Manager
Type of contract: One year (renewable)
Locations: Kilifi and Mwatate
iProcure Limited is the largest agricultural supply chain platform in rural Africa. Founded in 2013, it leverages on agricultural inputs platform that improves supply chains, costs and market analytic to fuel the economic potential of rural African communities.
1. Recruitment of stockists /distributors within assigned territory, based on set targets
2. Order generation / solicitation
3. Stockists/ distributor account development & relationship management
4. Relationship management
5. Accounts receivables management i.e. processed sales and reconciled inventory
1. Sales vs. Target
2. Stockists/distributor recruitment vs target
3. iProcure owned products SOVI (share of visible inventory) target at the stockist
4. ALL sales must be processed and inventory reconciled, daily (Binary KPI)
1. Degree or diploma in Animal health and agronomy.
2. 2+ years sales experience
3. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
4. Excellent decision-making skills.
5. Ability to multitask and work efficiently under pressure.
6. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured