Main duties & responsibilities to support achieving accountabilities
• Present company products and sell them to both current regular customers and potential new customers to evaluate needs or promote products.
• Answer client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
• Engage customers by finding their needs and resolves any complaints that a customer may have.
• Obtain deposits and payment due from clients.
• Establish relationships with potential clients and maintain relationships with current clients in order to garner success for the company.
• Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
• Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, techniques.
• Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
• Reconcile the customer’s statement of account weekly, make sure that all customers transactions are properly recorded, and let the customer sign on the confirmed statement of account.
• Prepare goods I.O.U and forward it to the sales coordination department in order to prepare the sales order for goods loading.
• Return the remaining items to the warehouse and make sure that the storekeeper fills the goods I.O.U sheet.
• Fill the travel expenses sheet in order to close the trip balance.
• You will be based in Nairobi and will be required to cover Kajiado, Machakos and Makueni.
• Experience 3-4yrs in Veterinary sales
• Bachelors of Veterinary Medicines/Diploma in Veterinary medicines
Note: Male candidates are encouraged to apply.