1. Handling overall responsibility for Video Creator operation and management, manage core Creator operation, develop strategies to increase Creator active rate and Creator loyalty.
2. Provide ongoing support and training to creators and lead daily performance/outcomes discussion;
3. Maintaining a high level of relevant knowledge in online video domain in order to effectively lead creator
4. Expand content creator outreach efforts and maintenance on a week to week basis；
5. Work with cross functional team to address potential problems and identify potential partners based on product goals and market needs
6. Build strong business relationship with potential partner, such as media house, video production companies, celebrities, etc.;
7. Develop partnerships and collaborations to enhance product offering and widen market reach;
1. Minimum 2 years’ experience in broadcasting/technology related industry; experienced working with/for MCN or content production house is preferred.
2. Strong communication skills, good command of English and Swahili (speak & write)
3. Solid knowledge of online content business, customers, partners and ongoing trends.
4. Demonstrated to be Independent able to work in environment with low supervision, detail-oriented and able to work well under pressure;
5. Familiar with video production process;
6. Experience in community-engaged management is an advantage;
7. Demonstrated business communication and Data analytical skills.
8. Keen desires to help creator to be successful, confidence Ito engage creators or business partner.
9. Ability to be flexible and adapt quickly in a fast paced start-up environment.