As a film/video editor, you will manage material such as camera footage, dialogue, sound effects, graphics and special effects to produce a final film or video product.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
As a film/video editor, you will manage material such as camera footage, dialogue, sound effects, graphics and special effects to produce a final film or video product. This is a key role in the post-production process and your skills can determine the quality of the finished result. You will work closely with the producers to achieve the desired end result.
- At least 5 years of work experience as a Video Editor.
- Strong knowledge of editing software: Edius and Adobe Premier. *Color correcting skills.
- Creative and artistic skills.
- Ability to work on a tight schedule.
- Ability to translate ideas into complete projects.
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of graphics and animation will be an added advantage.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES SHOULD BE:
- Receiving a brief, and maybe an outline of footage and/or a shot list, script, or screenplay.
- Assembling all raw footage, with camera shots either recorded or transferred onto video tape in preparation for inputting into the computer
- Inputting uncut rushes and sound, and synchronizing and storing them into files on the computer
- Digitally cutting files to put together the sequence of the film and deciding what's usable.
- Creating a 'rough cut' (or assembly edit) of the program/film and Determining the exact cutting for the next and final stages of reordering and L fine-tuning the content to ensure the logical sequencing and smooth running of the film/video.
Send your CV via "Apply Now Button" before 30th April 2022.
Important Safety Tips
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budget