Hello! I am looking for a Mini Me - someone who is creative, self-motivated, and passionate about editing videos!
You will be editing, and applying motion graphics to videos, including overhead tutorials, & vlogs, as well as photographing products for social media posts, etc.
You must work efficiently, quickly, and produce attractive, high-quality work.
• Collaborate for scripting and production ideas
• Photograph products and people for social media posts
• Edit photos in Adobe Photoshop
• Edit videos using Adobe Premiere Pro CC
• Apply subtitles, chapters, and motion graphics as required
• Execute final production including color correction, audio, and rendering.
• Ensure every video meets brand standards and is delivered on time
• Manage video studio equipment and studio as required.
• For consideration, please provide a sample of your work (i.e. vimeo, YouTube, etc.)
• Cover letter, accompanied by a CV
• Copies of academic certificates, good conduct certificate, & National ID card
• Links to your social media profiles
• Have a positive attitude and eagerness to learn
• Strong creative capacity within Adobe Premiere Pro
• Working knowledge of Photoshop and PicMonkey
• Knowledge of most video codecs and formats
• Experience lighting studio shoots and operating audio equipment
• Composition and Graphic design principles
• Should be a person of strong moral principle/integrity.
Qualified candidates will undergo a 3 - 6 months qualification period, with the permanent job offered upon the candidate being able to edit overheard tutorial videos without guidance to the standard set on the channel.
This is a long term, full time, partnership building offering.