StepWise is partnering with Zalego to hire a Videography intern
StepWise is making an impact by providing people with physical
disabilities in the developing world with meaningful employment in the
digital economy. Our highly motivated and skilled teams located in East
Africa perform data processing tasks such as transcription and
digitization, data labelling and annotation for machine learning and
artificial intelligence data sets, and content moderation.
StepWise has offices in Austin, Texas and Nairobi, Kenya.
About the Job:
As a Videography intern at Zalego you will work directly with the Marketing, videographer and supporting teams to work creatively and ensure desired video content is produced.
A you are passionate about videography? We are looking for you.
- Collaborate with the video production team to develop and produce video
- Shoot and edit creative videos.
- Organize and manage the video gallery
- Concepting, storyboarding and scripting videos across multiple channels and varying audiences.
- Videography: shoot/edit videos that are compelling and creative while complying with brand and style guidelines, utilizing supplementary techniques including lighting, audio and design principles.
- Recording and editing video footage
- Assist in studio shoots
- Pursuing a Degree/ Diploma in Media studies or any related field
- Knowledge of standard editorial procedures, color grading, and compression formats is an added advantage
- Experience with motion graphics or animation a plus
- Proficiency with Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects preferred
- Must be able to recognize and diagnose problems with imperfect footage and audio
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a variety of digital venues with software to edit and finish film work.
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Must be a team player