Category Baringo County Public Service board
Location sub counties
Posted Jul 22nd, 2021
Close date Aug 5th, 2021
Baringo County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following vacant positions in the County Public service. Applicants must come from respective Sub Counties.
The Baringo County Public Service Board invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the above vacant positions.
Vocational Training Centre Instructors – J/G “H” as shown below;
Motor Vehicle Mechanic – 1 post
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducting theoretical and practical instruction of trainees in the specified area of specialization.
- Preparing and maintaining professional documents including schemes of work.
- Preparing lesson plans, lesson notes, trainee’s records, teaching and learning materials, carrying out trainee’s assessment.
- Administering examinations and preparing trainee progress reports
- Supervising projects and income generating activities
- Coordinating and supervising trainees on industrial attachment and fieldwork
- Ensuring proper care and maintenance of tools and equipment
- Organizing and Conducting co-curricular activities
- Maintaining trainees discipline and guiding and counselling trainees
- Perform any other duty assigned by the immediate supervisor.
Requirements for Appointment
Be a Kenyan Citizen
- Professional qualification of Grade I or its equivalent in the respective Technical field.
- Must have a KCSE certificate.
- Training/Teaching experience of at least 3 years in a Youth Polytechnic/Vocational Training Centre.
- Certificate in computer applications
- Compliance to chapter six of Constitution of Kenya 2010
HOW TO APPLY:
Due to the resurgence of COVID-19, the Board shall not be receiving hard copy applications by hand delivery, courier or post. In this regard, scanned copies of National ID, Current Curriculum Vitae, any other relevant testimonials and a cover letter addressed to The Secretary/CEO; Baringo County Public Service Board; Mwalimu Plaza, 2nd Floor, West Wing, P.O. Box 585-30400, Kabarnet, be sent to email@example.com and copied to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 5.00 pm of Thursday, 5th August, 2021.
All applicants must meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution on Leadership and Integrity and must attach scanned copies of the following Chapter Six compliance clearance certificates: Certificate of Good Conduct from the Criminal Investigations Department (CID); Clearance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB); A Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA); A Certificate from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC); Certificate of Clearance from any of the recognized Credit References Bureaus in the Country.
All applicants are requested to indicate in the subject line of the email message forwarding their application letters and documents, the title of the position applied for and Reference No.
Baringo County Public Service Board is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified persons including PLWDS are encouraged to apply.
For more details on these positions, including terms, requirements and application procedures, please visit the Baringo County Government website at www.baringo.go.ke.