Our client a, 5-star restaurant in Saudi Arabia is looking to fill the position of a Waiter within the food & beverage department.
- Minimum Qualification:Highschool
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
• Providing excellent service to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Taking customer orders and delivering food and beverages.
• Make sure orders are accurate and delivered promptly.
• Making menu recommendations, answering questions and sharing additional information with restaurant patrons.
• Greeting customers, multitasking, and ability to keep up with fast-paced environments.
• Inform customers about specials of the day
• Upsell additional products when appropriate.
• Check customer IDs on alcoholic beverages when appropriate.
• Education: High school
• Age:25-35 years old
• Experience: At least 2 years experience.
• Salary: Negotiable dependent of qualifications and experience.
• Must be polite and cooperate well within a team.
• Must have a valid good conduct certificate.
• Must have a passport.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
• Must be able to work in shifts, maybe at weekends or during holidays.
Note: Male candidates are encouraged to apply
MEDICAL COVER/ACCOMMODATION/TRANSPORT WILL BE PROVIDED FOR BY THE COMPANY.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured