Take orders and deliver them to tables. Coordination with the kitchen staff. Do all the work assigned by the supervisor. Clean tables and wash vessels and utensils. Clear, properly clean, and set tables between uses. Ability to work fast.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Serving food and beverages in a professional manner with high levels of guest service.
- Setting and cleaning tables and service areas.
- Dealing with guest complaints.
- Checking with guest to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
- Escorting guest to their tables.
- Explain how various menu items are prepared, describing ingredients and cooking methods.
- Informing guest of daily specials.
- Taking orders and serving food, drink & alcohol.
- Cleaning and resetting tables.
- Ensure each customer receives impeccable F & B service.
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with colleagues and guests in a friendly professional manner.
- You are responsible for serving food and assisting with catering duties at banquets, buffets and events.
- Also, your duties includes keeping buffets fully stocked with fresh dishes and clearing away dirty plates and cutlery.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.