• Perform light food preparation duties including breads and appetizers.
• Greet guests in a professional manner. Inform them on our food and drinks menus, how menu items are prepared, the ingredients used and the different cooking methods.
• Receive guest payments and process transactions.
• Clear and clean tables promptly and complete side duties as required including, polishing silverware, restaurant set up, and filling condiments.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES, REQUIRED
• Customer Service: Can you assess, anticipate and meet guests' needs and respond quickly without losing focus?
• Communication: Can you clearly communicate in a professional manner with guests, co-workers and management.
• Relationship Skills: Can you adapt to different personalities / language skills of guests and co-workers? This is a team-oriented work environment.
• Sales Techniques and Customer Influence: Do you know how to sell?
• Problem Solving and Conflict Management: Must recognize a problem when it arises and be able to resolve it appropriately by using good judgement, tact and initiative according to company policy and procedure.
• Technical Skills: You will need to learn the POS, cash registers and most importantly, our food and drink in-depth
• Language Skills: Must speak and write with excellent command of the English language including proper spelling and grammar.
• Flexibility: Must work overtime when needed and assist the workload of others.
• Diploma in food and beverage management or food service.
Experience 1 year.