Facilitate and provide excellent customer service to all our high-end customers according to the standards set by the management of and Promote a good working culture in accordance with the company's core values.
- Minimum Qualification:Certificate
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide a warm, courteous and professional welcome to all our premium passengers and assist them in the lounges by introducing them to lounge products, facilities, facts and figures.
- Adopt a "POSSIBLE" attitude and give correct information to all premium passengers in accordance with company policy.
- Know the food and beverages on display in the lounge and ensure that all menus provided in the lounge will comply with menu rotations and management guidelines.
- Offer guests their choice of drinks or buffet products and guide them to where they prefer to sit.
- Ensure that all dining areas, buffet counter are ready for operation and filled accordingly.
- Ensure that the cleanliness of the private area, the business center and the buffet area are monitored.
- Prepare orders and ensure that sufficient stocks of food and beverages are provided as per daily requirements, arrangements to receive ordered products to be made through stores according to approved timings.
- Ensure that the lounges are clean and tidy and ensure that the cleaning of tables and the dining area is maintained.
- Hygiene guidelines must be followed in accordance with company policies.
- Maintain control of food and beverage inventory.
- Respect the punctuality of services according to the duty schedules and ensure that the cleaning uniform is worn and well maintained at all times. Staff should maintain good personal hygiene.
- Report any malfunction of the equipment to the supervisor so that corrective measures can be taken.
- Keep a record of the consumption of alcoholic beverages and send it daily to the food and beverage service for analysis.
- Provide all equipment preparation, e.g. cutlery, crockery, napkins, etc. and condiments.
- Ensure that all stations are cleared of dirty dishes and debris.
- Make sure to restock the living room with clean dishes.
- Serve and assist passengers as needed in a polite, friendly and helpful, yet unobtrusive manner.
SKILLS and ABILITIES
- Perfect command in English, both orally and in writing.
- Exceptional listening and communication skills.
- A polite and engaging personality.
- Commitment to customer satisfaction and service excellence.
- Willingness to work within an energetic and efficient team in a fast-paced environment.
Qualifications and Requirements :
- Diploma /Certificate in Food and Beverage, Hospitality Management or equivalent.
- Experience in food and beverage preparation or customer service preferred.
- Training and willingness to continue learning about food and beverage preparation.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured