Do you want to work for a young, vibrant and fast-growing social impact company?
Learn more about us: https://jibuco.com/
Position: Warehouse Associate
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Start Date: ASAP
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Warehouse Operations:
- Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations
- Controlling inventory levels by conducting physical counts and reconciling data storage systems
- Adhere to all warehousing, handling, and shipping legislation requirements
- Maintain physical condition (cleanliness, organisation) of warehouse
- Liaise with clients, suppliers and transport companies as needed
- Raising necessary requisitions
- Ensuring efficient layout and space utilization
- Collaborating with and assisting team members and management with additional duties and responsibilities as required.
2. Report and documentation:
- Report and work closely with all 3rd Parties within the organisation to minimise risk and improved relationships.
- Providing consistent daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on the warehouse operations to the Supply Chain Team and all other interested parties.
- Report and upload all necessary documents to the master database or operating system.
- Plan, Conduct and supervise end of month counts - Providing monthly stock reports to management.
- Update all logistical files and records to a central database.
3. Health & Safety:
- Responsible for safe and proper disposal of all obsolete items from the warehouse - mindful of the risks, cost and impact to the environment.
- Ensure and uplift health and safety policies within and outside the warehouse.
- Ensure that the warehouse is always in compliance with all regulatory and legal requirements.
Skills and experience:
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work.
Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high-performance standards. Outperforms her/his
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
Be good at - Business Planning, Forecasting, Customer and Distributor Management
Qualifications Requirement: Minimum Required: Diploma/Bachelors
Send your application via Apply Now Button. Please label the PDF documents as: YOURNAME_CV and YOURNAME_coverletter.
We will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis, so please apply as soon as possible. Due to the volume of applications, we may not be able to respond to every individual application we receive. If you do not receive an invitation for an interview from us within 2 weeks of applying, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Note: This position is open only to Kenya Nationals