- Manage and supervise activities in warehouse section such as inventory control, receiving, dispatch finished products and supply material to the production department.
- Training the warehouse workers and casual workers on all warehouse operations.
- Ensure good housekeeping in the warehouse.
- To ensure Warehouse operations are run according to set SOP’s and report non-conformities in the supply department.
- Continuously monitor performance and activities of warehouse section to ensure KPIs performance are achieved.
- Maintaining and updating stock records.
- Ensure a culture of safety by training warehouse workers and following safety policies and procedures.
- Plan, manage, follow up and control daily operation and reporting system in the warehouse.
- Manage team members in respect of planning work schedule to ensure customer deliveries are on time and in full.
- 7-10 years of functional experience.
- Familiarity with sourcing or purchasing from both local and international suppliers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Procurement or a related discipline.
- Professional Certification in Supply Chain Management.
- Knowledge of an Oracle based ERP is an added advantage.