Job duties and responsibilities
Warehouse Supervisor job description should contain the following duties and responsibilities:
• Analyze shipment logs
• Review timeliness of scheduled deliveries.
• Track inventory levels
• Order new supplies in a timely manner
• Constantly work to improve processes
• Make suggestions for productivity improvements
• Optimize employee workflow
• Determine and track most important warehouse KPIs
• Ensure that facility equipment is properly maintained.
• Communicate and collaborate with other team members
• Train, guide and evaluate new warehouse workers.
• Track expenses related to fuel, storage, and truck maintenance.
Job requirements and qualifications
• Warehouse Supervisor job description should contain the following requirements and qualifications:
• Commercial Driver’s License
• Forklift Operation Certification.
• Years of 5 as a Warehouse Supervisor or similar role
• Ability to work overnight shifts.
• Knowledge and 5 with methods for process re-engineering.
• Ability to manage inventory
• Ability to analyze data and provide insights from data
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Team player
• Good time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• Degree in Business Administration, Logistics, or relevant fields.