- Receive materials into the stores after checking the contents of the Goods Received.
- Store the materials in the allotted place
- Maintain proper record of receipt, issue and balance of all items of materials.
- Daily and Monthly stock balances and reconciliations.
- Employ location marking and stores coding for easy identification of every item of stores
- Maintain the warehouse in a tidy and safe manner.
- Protect material/equipment from losses due to fire, theft etc.
- Issue materials and equipment to technicians, against proper authorization, in right quantity, of right specification, and at the right time.
- Ensure that the stock neither exceed the maximum level nor go below the minimum level at any point of time
- Handle clients’ and staff correspondence and inquiries about equipment and materials.
- Periodic comparison of balances with physical quantities in stock.
- Keep records of items shipped, received, or transferred to another location.
- Prepare daily reports and share with relevant departments.
- Assist in cost research and comparisons of various equipment used in the company and advice the management accordingly.
- Issue and keep records on available/issued or needed PPE’s.
- Assist in any other task as directed by your superiors.
Education, experience and competence;
- Bachelor’s degree/equivalent in purchasing and supplies or any other related field.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar position in a networking field.
- Ability to understand technical specifications;
- Knowledge and understanding of networking equipment
- Extremely motivated, professional, hardworking and organized.
- Knowledge of MS Office and inventory management softwares
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent Communication skills both written and non-written.
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices.
- Proficiency in driving will be an added advantage.