The successful candidate will be developing new pages for a web application, writing tests and deploying scripts to production. The candidate will be an enthusiastic technologist interested in learning new skills, diligent in their work and honest, reliable and trustworthy. The candidate will work from home or a suitable location of their choosing and have a computer capable of connecting to the internet. We will provide development host VM and all necessary software.
Role & Responsibility
- Attend/Run Daily Stand-ups (Scrum Master)
- Liaise with Product Manager, document requirements and commit to delivery schedules
- Write clean code with accompanying unit tests
- Habitually automate regression tests
- Rollout and deploy new modules UAT and production and follow up on acceptance testing
- Identify and fix issues as they occur in UAT and production
- Take ownership of code base and maintain quality work throughout
- Docker - Intermediate
- React/Angular/Vue/ASP.NET - 1Yr + (in any)
- C# /C++ /Java - 1Yr + (in any)
- UI Testing - Intermediate
- Databases - SQL / NoSQL - Intermediate
We believe in empowering our staff and investing in their future. You will be offered training courses where appropriate so there will be excellent chances for career progression.