Position: Web Developer (Insurance Company)
Employer: A MEDIUM SIZE BUT BUSY INSURANCE BROKERAGE COMPANY
Ref No: SGK-WD-03-2021
Job Category: SUPERVISORY
• Degree in information technology. Cisco essentials certification.
• Knowledge working handling version control using Github, bitbucket.
• Experience working with server technologies including apache, ISS
Salary: KSHS. 80,000 - 100,000 PLUS COMPANY BENEFITS
Web developer main role is to develop and create websites that thrive on strong architecture, while supplementing with data-driven applications that optimize site functionality throughout the lifecycle of each project by performing the following roles: -
• Ensure responsiveness of web application on different devices i.e. desktop, tablet and mobile.
• Handle cross platform optimization to usability of the system.
• Develop frontend design architecture.
• Design and actualize user interaction on web pages. Design and implement Apis (rest/soap) to facilitate communication between the frontend and backend. Configure cloud and on premise servers.
• Track and manage client data within the web application.
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade web application packages.
• Perform system optimizations to ensure consistent performance of the application. Version control to facilitate roll back during system error.
• Introduce new features and make the web application scalable.
• Maintain code integrity and organization. Assist staff with simple technical issues. Database administration and hosting duties