In this role, you should be detailed-oriented and an excellent communicator. Balancing a creative eye with an analytical mind is essential. If you also have a strong technical background, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure the functionality and efficiency of web infrastructure.
• Build functional and easy-to-use website
• Test websites across browsers, operating systems and devices
• Maintain, configure and troubleshoot servers
• Ensure site security by setting up firewalls and login pages
• Inform web site users of problems, problem resolutions or application changes and updates
• Optimize loading speeds and capacity
• Debug pages and fix broken links or images
• Update website content
• Determine sources of web page or server problems, and take action to correct such problems.
• Review or update web page content or links in a timely manner, using appropriate tools
• Monitor and analyze site performance (e.g traffic, conversions)
• Address user complaints
• Provide Technical Support
• Creating a document backup or recovery plans.
• Maintain Social Media Pages