Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop high-quality software design and development
• Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
• Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
• Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
• Review and debug code
• Perform validation and verification testing
• Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products
• Document development phases and monitor systems
• Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies
• Develops web-based applications studying user requirements; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
• Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
• Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
• Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
• Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
• Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Supports junior web developers and interns by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities.
Skills / Qualifications
• University graduate.
• At least 3-5 years working as a web software developer.
• Must showcase the projects completed over the years
• Proficiency in Yii 2 Framework is an added advantage.
• Must have a minimum of 3 active apps on google play store
• Analysing Information, Web Based Software Design and Development, Web Based Software Documentation, Web Based Software Testing, Web Based Teamwork, General Programming Skills, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Development Process, Software Requirements, Software Architecture
Competencies (in order of importance)
1. Attention to Detail — Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
2. Analytical Thinking — Job requires analyzing information and using logic to address work-related issues and problems.
3. Dependability — Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
4. Integrity — Job requires being honest and ethical.
5. Initiative — Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.