• Ensure that all weighbridges are in working order at all times.
• Ensure maintenance of weighbridges as scheduled and done on time.
• Report all faults and troubleshooting or failures promptly.
• Team up with maintenance technicians to ensure proper maintenance of weighbridges is followed.
• Prepare weekly and monthly technical reports for all weighbridges.
• Ensure weighbridge equipments integrity.
• Schedule maintenance of weighbridges in a timely manner
• Keep proper documentation of equipment maintenance and procedures required.
• Prepare weekly and monthly reports of all weighbridges and present to Management.
• Continuous assessment and training of the team members.
• Ensure that all health and safety measures are adhered to by any member of staff at the weighbridge facility, including wearing of PPE'S and advising them accordingly.
• Maintain relevant data base records for all resource requirements
• Ensure drivers and other users work to the instructions and procedures as required.
• Check delivery paperwork and record the weight of trucks arriving and leaving the premises.
i. Higher National Diploma or Diploma in Electronics and/or Instrumentation Engineering
ii. 3-5 years experience in the field of Electronic Weighbridges
iii. Basic knowledge in electrical controls.
iv. Type 3 license from Weights and Measures department
v. Experience in installation and troubleshooting of electronic weighbridges
vi. Basic experience in networking and weighbridge communication protocols.
vii. Well experienced in installation and troubleshooting of Electronic weighbridges
viii. Hands on knowledge of troubleshooting electrical, electronics, and communication between integrated equipment.