- Schedule maintenance of weighbridges in a timely manner
- Keep proper documentation of equipment maintenance and procedures required
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports of all weighbridges
- Continuous assessment ad training of the team members
- Ensure all weighbridges are in working order all the time.
- Ensure that all health and safety measures are adhered to by any member of staff/person at the weighbridge facility, including wearing of PPE'S and advising them accordingly.
i. Higher National Diploma or Diploma in Electronics and/or Instrumentation Engineering
ii. 3-5 years experience in the field of Electronic Weighbridges
iii. Type 3 license from Weights and Measures department
iv. Experience in installation and troubleshooting of electronic weighbridges