Please ONLY apply if you meet the requirements below.
- Must have a excellent knowledge of workshop health & safety procedures
- Cutting and joining metal parts for fabricating of quality furniture.
- Very good knowledge of the use of different welding and cutting tools such as arc-welders, grinders, saws and ocyacetelyne torches.
- Ability to design, measure, draw and cut different designs of furniture and then to fabricate these designs out of metal.
- You must have good knowledge of basic workshop tools and also how to maintain them from time to time.
- You should be able to work with minimum supervision and also be able to maintain a record of your completed and ongoing works. Also you should be able to maintain an inventory of your tools and equipment.
- Must be skilled in identifying the proper tools for the proper job and have a great ability in identifying occupational hazards.
- Must be able to work in a team.