Reports to: Area Sales Manager
• Recruitment of new wholesalers; collection of orders and repeat orders
• Call rate of min 10 wholesalers per day
• Listing of new SKU's and execution of promotions and activations including loyalty programs
Distribution and delivery
• Collaborate with DSR team to ensure 100% delivery of orders and support in collection of payments as applicable.
• PICOS (Picture of Success/5Ps) execution to all wholesalers in assigned territory
• 100% customer satisfaction rating
Tasks and Responsibilities
1. Serves wholesalers by selling products and meeting customer needs.
2. Obtains orders from assigned wholesalers and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales wholesalers
3. Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
4. Use Solutech (or other advised IT tool) sales automation platform to record all activities in the field.
5. Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of customers.
6. Execute the cascaded Picture of Success (PICOS) guidelines including planogram adherence, Must Stock List, Price Tags
7. Rotate stock at POS and replace average gum if necessary
8. Follow approved strategies for introducing new products to the market
9. Use POP materials to attract consumers and make them aware of the company’s products
10. Attain call rate of minimum 10 wholesalers per day
11. Take safe custody of the Company’s assets including vehicles, stock, cash, cheques documents etc
12. Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
13. Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
14. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Customer service
• Meeting sales goals
• Closing skills
• Territory management
• Prospecting skills
• Product knowledge
• Presentation skills
• Client relationships
• Motivation for sales
• Degree or Diploma with a concentration in marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration preferred
• 3 to years of sales experience in FMCG field
• Familiarity with Sales Automation software and phone operating systems