• Design and build custom applications.
• Design, plan, establish, and optimize wireless networks.
• Develop wireless network infrastructures and make recommendations on systems enhancements for optimization.
• Lead and supervise teams.
• Provide technical assessment of requirements and definition from conception to launch.
• Train and mentor other engineers.
• Design and validate RF link performance, quality and reliability.
• Use measuring and diagnostic tools to test and adjust equipment.
• Create manuals and support documentation.
• Develop software for wireless technology.
• Optimize existing network by adjusting radio network parameters, adding/deleting of neighbors and recommending possible solutions to hardware problems.
• Monitor and analyze statistical and drive test data to improve system performance indicators such as dropped calls, blocked calls, origination failures, handoff features.
• Apply propagation theory, cellular theory, RF ENGINEERing tools and antenna theory to choose tower antenna placement.
• Responsible for capacity planning, GSM frequency planning and frequency hopping by applying carrier/interference (C/I) ratio analysis.
• Recommend site upgrade such as down tilling of antenna and re-orientation of radio additions.
• BA degree in or related field.
• 4 years work experience.