The role holder is responsible for ensuring that all workflows designed and approved for implementation are deployed as per the agreed project timelines and the agreed quality standards.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
Job Purpose Statement
The role holder is responsible in ensuring that all workflows designed and approved for implementation are deployed as per the agreed project timelines and the agreed quality standards. They will act as a liaison between the business process teams and the developers. The role holder would be responsible for ensuring that the solutions developed would meet the future requirements of the business. They will attend design sessions with the developers to ensure that the solution design is agreed by all teams and would be responsible for supporting the other teams within the department to remove any issues that occur during the development lifecycle.
Ideal Job Specifications
Bachelor’s/University degree, or equivalent technical experience
- Agile project management certification
Desired work experience:
- Minimum 5 to 10 years of relevant work experience in project management, with 5 of these being in process automation
- Experience developing workflows
- Previous work experience in Financial Services
- Experience executing and managing technology projects
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured