The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing all jobs that pass through the workshop. Which will include planning daily tasks for each staff member, ensuring forms are filled and systems in place are being used efficiently and signage quality control. He/she must have at least 5 years’ working experience in Signage Fabrication and Assembly techniques. Additional experience in the operation of CNC Machinery will be an added advantage. The successful candidate must be willing to relocate to Tanzania.
• Consult with assigned technicians on the best method of manufacture for signage work before proceeding and align with CNC Operator.
• Forecast any large jobs coming in or order materials in advance to ensure efficient time use.
• To plan work procedures and prioritize constructing and installing of signs.
• To ensure quality finish of work always to client satisfaction.
• Ensure proper storage of materials and inventory control for signage.
• Ensures that the projects meet deadlines, and jobs to run simultaneously.
• Complete shift hand over forms to ensure proper allowances provided for site work and after-hours work.
• For any site work that is being planned to ensure the S&B Supervisor has communicated with the client for access.
• Conduct site inspections from time to time for all site works.
• Ensure stage checklist methodology is used to check job at each step for quality.
• Must have a relevant bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma.
• Must be proficient in using a CNC machine.
• Must have relevant 5 years of working experience in working in a Print and design workshop.
• Must be able to manage a team.
• Must have good communication skills and customer service.
• Strong interpersonal, leadership and management skills.
• Must be willing to relocate to Tanzania.
Monthly Net Salary: Ksh. 80,000 – 90,000 /= (Approx. 800 - 900 USD) depending on individual skills and experience.
Career Level: Lower Mid-Level.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma.
Location: Tanzania, Dar es salaam.
Deadline: 05th November 2020.
We endeavor to contact all our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.