We are seeking an outstanding writer, with strong news judgement and the ability to identify a news angle and fully contextualise the narrative.
You must be able to produce news copy at speed and with minimum supervision.
You must be a natural and advanced story teller, able to write compelling business news and features about the people and issues affecting our community and families.
You need to have excellent interrogation and listening skills in interviewing sources, and taking brief, as well as the ability to undertake research and produce deep data support for current trends.
- Bachelor's degree, can be in mass communications /public relations/ Journalism, but we are also interested in economics, business, law or graduates from other disciplines who now seek a writing opportunity
- Strong interviewing skills
- Strong writing skills, proof will be required
- Project management skills
- A minimum of two years' experience in a similar position
- Knowledge and experience in media relations
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills to convey complex ideas to people with varying levels of economic expertise
- Qualitative data research skills