Employment Type: Full Time
Qualification: Certificate in food production
Age: 30+ years
• Planning of production schedules.
• Laboratory and factory management.
• Conducting efficacy and stability tests for newly developed products.
• Sample monitoring and testing of processed products.
• Ensure production outputs are in compliance with the quality and regulatory standards.
• Root cause analysis for different manufacturing problems.
• Management and Coordination of material inputs required for the production.
• Manage allocation of production workers for the production activities.
• Guide the sourcing of raw materials and determining their quality.
• Managing and handling non-conforming raw materials and finished products in accordance with company policies and procedures.
• Ensuring continuous process improvement of services through efficient working processes among others.
• Ensure the smooth production within the production room.
• Maintaining the yogurts stock level at all times to meet customers demand.
• To maintain and keep the records of production and raw material from time to time.
• Maintain and send all reports pertaining to production Head, lab, and stock periodically.
• Change the production plan accordingly to meet the requirements if necessary.
• Any other duty which may be assigned by Management from time to time.