Head of Membership Services
Consulting & Strategy
Bachelor’s degree with 10+ years of experience and 4+ years managing a team. Exceptional analytical skills and track record of improving client experience KPIs in previous roles.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:10 years
Remote – Anywhere
Work from anywhere, impact everywhere
Diversity is at the heart of who we are at Xapo Bank. We’re a fully distributed team of over 200 talented people that work remotely from 50+ countries around the world.
We work hard, think globally, and inspire each other to learn and grow. We are committed to changing the way things are done.
To achieve that, we search the world for the best people for the job. This is how we are transforming the world of digital banking.
Our team is worldwide, our capacity for innovation, limitless.
Join our remote team of dreamers and doers as we take Xapo Bank to the next level
Although we are headquartered in Gibraltar, this is a full time, 100% remote position.
Work from anywhere!
As the Head of Membership Services reporting into Xapo’s Chief Finance Officer, you will lead and manage a team of Member Account Managers, the first point of contact for all our members. The goal of our Member Account Managers is to serve as a dedicated resource to our members, providing consistent support during the member onboarding process and throughout their journey with us. Creating a “customer for life” experience for our members.
The Membership Services team will work closely with the Product – Onboarding and Conversion teams, understanding the challenges experienced by members to ensure the Member Account Managers are able to walk members through the onboarding process, solving any pain points. The team will also work toward a common goal of conversion optimization and increasing customer growth. The team will not stop there, as they will remain assigned to members, build relationships with members and provide support throughout the client journey.
As the Leader for the Membership Services team, you will assist in the business’ strategy around providing world-class client experience. Manage and enhance the client relationship management expertise within the team. Analyze, identify and articulate issues through gathered data in the member conversion process. Serve as the voice of the customer during the onboarding and client journey processes, and keep the business abreast of trends relating to members needs. Inspire and manage a high performing team.
Although we are headquartered in Gibraltar, this is a full time, 100% remote position. Work from anywhere!
- Evangelize and educate the broader organization about Client Experience ethos, its impact on our clients and its ability to deliver significant competitive advantage.
- Lead, organize, and drive execution within the Membership Services team.
- Create an environment geared toward high performance and meeting targets.
- Equip the Member Account Managers with client relationship management tools.
- Track, analyze, report on, and optimize client experience metrics while contributing toward the onboarding conversion rate.
- Analyze operational trends and communicate issues to appropriate stakeholders as needed.
- Identify areas for improvement in client experience, develop initiatives to address these areas, and lead the team in executing and optimizing these initiatives swiftly and effectively.
- Develop and improve client experience best practices and playbooks that reflect Xapo’s commitment to achieving the highest standard of client satisfaction, and use these materials to train new team members effectively.
- Lead the team in communicating effectively with clients and addressing issues rapidly and fully, either through direct action or by pulling in other relevant parties and seeing problems through to their full resolution.
- Work closely with stakeholders to identify the roots of potential problems and develop sustainable solutions that are effective in the long-term.
- Support the Product – Onboarding and Conversion teams to conduct research on, and build relations with, existing and prospective clients.
- Bachelor’s degree with 10+ years of experience and 4+ years managing a team.
- Exceptional analytical skills and track record of improving client experience KPIs in previous roles.
- Experience building a high performing team able to reach targets.
- Demonstrated experience fostering an environment of strong client relationship management across the team.
- Extensive knowledge of available technologies to deliver client experience at scale within a lean operational structure.
- Proven experience of operational success in a global context.
- Expertise using data and analytics – from customer satisfaction scores, web/mobile analytics, NPS/NES to ROI models – to support recommendations and strategies.
- Digital Banking, Fintech, Payments or Crypto industry experience.
- A dedicated workspace.
- A reliable internet connection with the fastest speed possible in your area.
- Devices and other essential equipment that meet minimal technical specifications.
- Alignment with Our Values.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured