Purpose of the job is to provide first line ICT support to ensure smooth running of ICT resources.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
Reporting to: ICT Manager
1. User/ICT Support:
- Provide technical support and advice to all staff.
- Troubleshoot systems and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- To adopt a proactive approach and responsibility in providing ICT support, advice and one to one training to staff.
- Install and upgrade both systems and application software as required, adhering to all licensing regulations.
- Respond to ICT Support requests in a timely fashion to ensure minimum disruption and down time of ICT services.
- Restore user data from backup.
- Assist with maintenance of the company’s web site and ensuring they are populated with current data at all times
- Submitting of phyto sanitary certificate and other online flowers portal systems.
2. Maintenance of ICT Equipment:
- Maintain an inventory of computer hardware and software (including licenses).
- Perform preventive maintenance duties on items of ICT hardware, including the cleaning of equipment.
- Perform basic repair of ICT equipment and arrange for the safe disposal of used ICT consumables.
- Monitor usage and maintain general ICT consumable stock to ensure adequate supplies are available in a timely manner.
- Monitor and keep a log of all breakdowns and alterations to the systems and network
- Maintain, update, tweak and repair the computer systems and ICT infrastructure.
- Ensure all software installed is appropriately licensed.
- Provide input to the ICT Manager on systems improvements.
3. Systems and Network Security:
- Ensure all staff are aware of IT best practices to avoid IT security breach.
- Liaise with ICT Manager to ensure user and file security, permissions and management functions are administered according to established policy and procedures.
- Ensure IT policy on Internet usage and email policy is adhere to.
- Ensure all systems have the latest patch and updated anti-virus definitions.
- Liaise with ICT Manager to ensure up to date backups and storage of site.
- Assist in photocopying and printing of field requests.
- ICT Inventory management and control
- Undertake any other task as directed by the ICT Manager
Qualifications, Experience and Competence:
- A minimum of a BSC Degree in Information Technology or Computer science.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a busy ICT environment.
- Knowledge in windows server administration and Windows workstation operating systems.
- Working knowledge of ERP especially SAP B1.
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge in CCTV Systems.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certification highly preferred.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.