Maintenance Technician Responsibilities:
• Designing, developing and enhancing electro-mechanical systems and mechatronic devices.
• Obtaining manufacturers specification and developing weekly monthly and annual inspection and maintenance programs for all the machine in the plant.
• Conducting research, documenting findings, and presenting reports at meetings.
• Developing design documents for mechanical parts and final products.
• Identifying areas of weakness in the production line or finished products and making recommendations for improvement.
• Writing procedures for the effective and energy saving operation of equipment
• Selecting the required tools and materials for the manufacturing process.
• Assisting with recruitment, onboarding, and training of junior Engineers or Apprentices.
• Attending workshops, training sessions, and conferences to network with others and stay on top of field advancements.
• Develop and implement preventative maintenance procedures including Boiler, air compressors, pumps, pneumatic control and sensors
• Help develop and implement the budget for the maintenance department
• Plan and schedule repairs.
Maintenance Technician Requirements:
- BSc in mechatronics engineering or similar.
- A completed apprenticeship or additional courses would be advantageous.
- Strong mathematical, analytical, and creative thinking skills.
- Ability to work in a team
- Self-starter with a passion for engineering.