Our company is seeking to hire a Project Coordinator who will be in charge of assisting our Project Manager in organizing our ongoing project. This task involves monitoring project plans, schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures, organizing and participating in stakeholder meetings, and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner. He/She will also be in charge of managing the content review and approval process. Direct reports will be the Content Coordinator, and Customer Care supervisor.
To be successful, you will need to be able to work on tight deadlines, be competent in using Microsoft Office and google docs applications such as Word and Excel, and have exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills. A bachelor's degree in a related field of study and at least three (3) years of relevant experience is required for consideration.
Reports to: Project Manager
Contract Duration: Initially for 1 year
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Maintain relationships with project partners example: teachers, editors, reviewers and other stakeholders.
- Assist in hiring the teachers, editors and reviewers.
- Coordinate the training and interviews for the teachers, editors and reviewers.
- Assist in preparation of documents required for the approval of the content.
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Determining project changes.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Developing project strategies.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
Project Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor degree in related field of study.
- Three years experience in a related field.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft and google docs applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge file management, petty cash management and other administrative procedures.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.