Salary: Kshs. 20,000/- Plus Accommodation
• Assume duties as Property Administrator and perform duties assigned by the management.
• To manage the company’s administrative activities which include but not limited to preparation of progress reports and monthly management information for submission to management adhering to strict deadlines among other related functions.
• Ensuring the adherence by all staff to their job descriptions and company’s business systems and processes.
• Manage staff holidays, leaves, sickness absence and any other attendance related issues
• To manage the company’s petty cash activities which include preparation of financial reports of all transactions for submission to the management adhering to strict deadlines among other related functions.
• Ensure adequate internal controls are in place to safeguard against loss, theft or misuse of resources.
• Ensure safety, maintenance and repair of building, equipment and supplies and report any repairs and maintenance required to management.
• Ensure repair and maintenance work is conducted immediately upon facilitation and inspected before the contracted service provider is remunerated.
• Adhering to the company’s systems and processes pertaining to tenants and rent payment.
• To rent out apartments while adhering to the due process of vetting all prospective clients prior to any payments being made by new tenants to the company’s accounts.
• Expanding our customer base, while ensuring all the apartments are fully occupied at any given time as well as building and maintaining existing customer relationships.
• Ensure adherence of tenancy rules by all tenants and report to management any misconduct immediately without fail.
QUALIFICATION AND COMPETENCIES;
• Diploma in real estate (property) management or equivalent.
• At least 3 years administrative experience preferably in a real estate company
• Demonstrable numeracy and computer skills
• Effective time management
• Results oriented
• Leadership qualities and people management expertise to provide direction and effective support
• Ability to operate and think strategically, coupled with proven analytical skills and the use of these to problem solve and make decisions
• Excellent organisational abilities with ability to work to deadlines and manage time well.
• Good team member
• Strong self-awareness including excellent interpersonal skills and diplomacy, tact, being able to work effectively with others and respect for confidentiality.