Transactor, Energy & Infrastructure at Standard Bank Group
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
Under Graduate - Business related Degree
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- To manage workstreams for Energy and Infrastructure Finance Debt Solutions, across the deal lifecycle to enable the achievement of revenue targets and delivery of exceptional client experience.
- Adhere to applicable policies, systems, processes and procedures to ensure compliance with all relevant CIB risk, regulatory and business control requirements.
- Build, review and maintain complex financial models to effectively structure Energy and Infrastructure Finance Debt Solutions and the development of base case models and term sheets.
- Conduct initial due diligence on Energy and Infrastructure Finance deals and assist in obtaining buy-in and sign-off from relevant committees (e.g. New Business Approval committee (NBAC), High Risk, Excon, MAC). Review loan agreements, prepare pre-screens and final credit papers / applications for new financing opportunities to ensure compliance with credit approved terms, credit sanctions and CIB risk and regulatory framework.
- Contribute and provide relevant information, data input, and financial reports to team members to support the monitoring and tracking of financial performance.
- Contribute towards realising the desired IB and CIB culture by modelling and displaying appropriate behaviours, collaborating across the business and promoting team work
- Coordinate and collate information for the purpose of tracking metrics (e.g. price benchmarking, liquidity, market and client trends) to support the deal pipeline and grow the IB business. Develop and maintain an up to date file of terms of deals to use as a reference resource.
- Develop and maintain a network of internal stakeholders to optimise the Energy and Infrastructure Finance value proposition across the client experience value chain.
- Develop external networks to generate insights that may lead to new solution ideas, and contribute towards enhanced brand reputation and market opportunities for the assigned client portfolio.
- Develop Lending solution ideas and recommendations to support the content development of proposals, pitch books and other client documentation, ensuring all regulatory aspects are considered and information is articulated in a clear, concise and quality manner for use in client engagements.
- In collaboration with Coverage, lead client engagements and confidently present proposals and pitchbooks for Energy and Infrastructure Finance Debt Solutions.
- Participate in deal negotiations for Energy and Infrastructure Finance Debt Solutions, and when required provide in-depth knowledge and insight on financial models and other relevant data and / or information.
- Post disbursement, work closely with Coverage, Transaction Management Unit (TMU) and other relevant business team to closely track and monitor allocated Energy and Infrastructure Finance deals to identify underperformers and provide support in managing exposure while ensuring ongoing governance and busines performance during the life cycle of the deal.
- Provide on the job guidance to team members to enhance their understanding and application of the Lending value proposition, processes and standards and to enable improved performance.
- Stay abreast of developments and trends in the market, industry and client base by conducting research, developing and / or reviewing insights developed by internal teams to support existing Lending deals end-to-end, and the origination of new Energy and Infrastructure Finance opportunities.
- Working closely with deal teams, lead and manage the end-to-end execution of various workstreams for Energy and Infrastructure Finance deals and coordinate internal and external stakeholders, develop, review and update deal execution timetables and project plans.
- Under Graduate - Business related Degree
- Preferred - Post Graduate - Business Commerce
- 3-4 years - Building complex financial models, and analysing large amounts of data and information to develop and present reports to key stakeholdersWorking independently and managing concurrent work processes and driving delivery on multiple deals / projects with minimal supervision. Understanding of the Lending deal process and life-cycle, with experience in executing deals from cradle to grave.
- Working with and interpreting relevant regulatory frameworks.Ability and experience with reviewing, understanding and interpreting legal documentation to identify any inherent risks
- 5-7 years - Understanding and knowledge of local and global Lending products / solutions to effectively develop and present innovative client solutions particularly within Energy and Infrastructure FinanceEffectively coordinating and interacting with professionals, clients and key stakeholders in other lines of business in the delivery of all Debt Solutions.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured