Applications are invited from qualified persons for the above vacant position.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Implementation Animal Production policies, Programmes and projects at the County
- Assisting in the designing, programmes, projects, Policies and strategies addressing Animal Production
- Capacity building and backstopping on Animal Production management and development in the weird
- Monitoring Animal Production requirements , Pre and post-harvest losses and establishing trends in the ward
- Participating in monitoring and evaluation of Animal Production programmes in the ward
- Collating, analyzing, reporting, storing and disseminating Animal Production information
- Developing training packages on Animal Production
- Promotion of compliance standards in Animal Production
- Preparation of work plans and budgets for the Sub section
- Planning and participation in field days, Exhibitions and Shows
- Compilation of sectional periodic reports
- Linkage with other sub Sections involved in Animal Production.
- Coordinating Animal Production activities
- Overseeing Implementation Animal Production policies, Programmes and projects at the ward
- Implementation of Animal Production strategies in in ward.
- Staff advisory and capacity building on Animal Production matters
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE APPOINTMENT
- Diploma in Animal Production ,Animal Health, Apiculture or related field
- 2 years’ work experience in related field
- Planning skills
- Report writing skills
Applicants are required to get clearance from the following institutions to meet requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya:
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Higher Education Loans Board
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Criminal Investigation Department
- Credit Reference Bureau
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates can apply by filling an online employment application form accessed by clicking the "Apply Now Button". You are also required to upload your Detailed CV, copy of your National ID Card, Copies of your Certificates all in PDF as one document.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and expected to bring with them; i. The original of their ID, Academic and Professional Certificates and other testimonials. ii. Chapter 6 Clearances. Baringo County Government is an equal opportunity employer; Youth, Women, Persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. Please indicate both your day and evening telephone numbers and a valid email address in your application form. The application to reach the undersigned on or before Wednesday 30th March 2022, by close of business (5:00Pm).
Important Safety Tips
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budget