A Microfinance based in Nakuru County is looking to hire a self-driven and result-oriented Branch manager to lead the branch operations and ensure the growth of revenue, customer satisfaction, and employee performance!
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
Roles and responsibilities
- Developing and spearheading the implementation of marketing strategies for new and existing products.
- Analyze the market and advise on risks and how to mitigate them.
- Knowledge sharing with other branches and headquarters on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities, and needs.
- Training and mentoring junior staff.
- Ensuring clients are properly advised on various services and products.
- Building and maintaining strategic ties with the community to establish long-term trustworthy relations. (“People buy from People they Trust”).
- Assigning, overseeing, and monitoring duties assigned to branch staff to ensure set goals are met.
- Appraising ALL loan applications to certify quality; ensuring there is no overfunding and the risk of non-performance is reduced.
- Carry out closing duties by reconciling daily collections, and disbursements and ensuring they are captured correctly on the system
- Preparing and tracking daily, weekly, monthly, and other reports as required.
- Ensuring Branch daily, weekly, monthly, and annual targets are met and surpassed.
- Designing and implementing financial performance plans, strategies, and any other operational activity.
- Overseeing office equipment maintenance and repair.
- Responsible for the management of branch operational costs, ensuring there is no wastage and that resources are optimized; Manage office operations such as rent payments, permits, petty cash, and any other payment.
- Ensuring the branch complies with local laws, current microfinance regulations, and internal procedures.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Degree in a Business-Related Course
- Work experience of at least 2 years working in a Microfinance
- 1.5 years’ experience in a management role
- Experience in Debt Collection
- Must be tech-savvy.
- Be pleasant and have excellent customer service skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.