Location is in Tanzania.
Key Performance Areas:
• Proactively identify, engage in, and drive sale of Building Materials Finishing Products based on targeted customers
• Identify and create opportunities and solutions in new markets
• Develop and manage new building solutions sales within existing and new channels
• Ensuring delivery of monthly volume targets for the products
• Tracking of enquiry, conversion to orders and ensure timely billing to the customers
• Follow up to ensure customer orders are processed efficiently and in a timely manner
• Ensuring the collection of outstanding from the project customers as per the payment terms
• Prepare weekly report on payment collection; inquiry/won project/Lost orders.
• Develop relationship with the influencer community of Architects, Quantity Surveyors, Structural Engineers, Contracting Community and Key End-users.
• Liaise with cross functional teams and partners to develop new propositions for targeted customers
• Prepare reports as may be required
Minimum Qualifications and Experience Requirements:
• A Bachelor’s Degree /Diploma in Sales and Marketing
• At least 5 years relevant working experience specifically in sales in the construction industry
• Product knowledge of high-end finishing products like Bosch Appliances, Geberit, Roca, PG Bison, Silestone, Benesol etc.
• Customer-centric self-driven person
• Poses a Kenyan Passport or National Identification Card
• At least 2-4 years of experience of having networked with Builders, Developers, Architects, Engineers, QS and Building owners for marketing and selling building solutions / building products
Personal Attributes specific to work requirement:
• Excellent Communication skills
• Analytical skills
• Presentation skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Problem Solving skills
• Strong planning & organizing skills
• High on initiative and ability to manage ambiguity