• Client mobilization which involves creating awareness of the services
• Assessments of clients goals, current status, growth areas and willingness to pursue career goals
• Coaching at the initial stages of the client journey that is helping learners identify career interests, design a personal career plan and prepare a CV using the company’s tools.
• Preparing clients progress and feedback reports
• Data entry into the organisation’s MIS
Personal and job skills requirements
In order to perform at expected level the job holder will be expected to be proficient with basic computer applications (Excel, Word, internet and PowerPoint), able to work online through Microsoft ‘teams’ or other online meeting platforms. This therefore means that s/he will be a degree holder in psychology, sociology or community development and minimum of 1 year experience. A diploma holder in similar fields of study and considerable years of experience will be considered.