• Respond to patients’ medical problems by referring to their history, carrying out diagnosis, treatment, counseling, and referral, where necessary on telemedicine.
• Order lab tests and interprets the test results.
• Maintain confidentiality and impartiality at all times.
• Collect, record, and maintain sensitive patient information such as examination results, medical history, and reports.
• Perform minor surgeries.
• Explain procedures or prescribed treatments to patients.
• Liaise with medical professionals and hospitals.
• Promote health education in conjunction with other health professionals.
• Meet targets set by the government for specified treatments eg. child immunization.
• Keep up-to-date with medical developments, treatment, and medication.
• Degree/Diploma in clinical medicine.
• Four years’ experience
• Valid license.
• Fantastic counseling and listening skills.
• Superb organizational and time management /leadership skills.
• Excellent decision-making skills and communication.
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
• Compassionate nature with the ability to make patients feel at ease.
• Proficient with Microsoft office/Powerpoint
• An experience with Insurance patient
• Easy with technology
• Ability to perform other tasks beyond the clinical work.