This person will be offering clinical services on a full time basis.
1. Perform Oral diagnosis and treatment planning.
2. Perform Full mouth scaling, periodontal therapy and other preventative procedures.
3. Perform Surgical and non-surgical dental extractions
4. Perform dental restorative procedures including endodontic procedures and routine dental fillings.
5. Perform simple orthodontic procedures and establish if need a referral system for complex procedures.
6. Perform routine prophylactic treatment including pits and fissure sealants and topical fluoride application, and oral hygiene instructions.
7. be conversant with management of ordinary dental infections and be able to prescribe/manage accordingly.
8. be able to operate and take digital dental x rays and interpret them
9. Safely administer dental anesthesia.
10. Design and fabricate removable and fixed dental prosthetics
1. Diploma in community oral health from a recognized institution
2. Having completed his/ her internship
3. Registration with the Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentists Council (KMPDC).
4. Valid Practice license
5. Professional Insurance Indemnity
6. Proficiency in computer
8. At least three years of working experience in a busy dental clinic.
1. Communication skills
2. Organizational skills
3. Observational and Analytical skills
4. Compassionate skills
5. Be a good team player
6. Honest and punctual
7. be able to work with minimal/no supervision
How to apply
Application Letter, testimonials and CV should be sent via Apply Now Button.