We are looking for an experienced Construction Project Manager to plan and supervise a wide range of construction projects from start to finish. You will organize and oversee construction procedures and ensure they are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
An excellent Construction Project Manager must be well-versed in all construction methodologies and procedures and able to coordinate a team of professionals of different disciplines to achieve the best results. The ideal candidate will have an analytical mind and great organizational skills.
The goal will be to ensure all projects are delivered on time according to requirements and without exceeding budget.
• Oversees construction sites, general contractors, and workers to ensure a high level of quality and safety.
• Creates and reviews Requests for Information and Requests for Proposal and Change Orders.
• Guarantees that all work is performed in accordance with approved manuals and procedures.
• Ensures that the project is constructed and documented in accordance with the contract documents and good engineering practices.
• Provides technical support to Project Managers.
• Develops and maintains project cost/change controls, and project budget and accounting records.
• Performs change order estimating and assists the Project Manager in change order negotiations.
• Coordinates and monitors schedule updates, invoices, and submittals.
• Assists in managing and reviewing the progress of contractors’ construction schedules.
• Reviews weekly and monthly reports on the status and progress of the contracts, including project costs and potential changes.
• Reports the status of projects to business and market leaders.
• Attend client program meetings as needed.
Construction Project Manager Qualifications / Skills:
• Knowledge of construction technology
• EPC industry experience
• Familiarity with project and department budget process and tools
• Knowledge of project controls
• Risk assessment/management
• Administrative policies and procedures
• Conceptual planning ability
• Conflict management and problem-solving skills
• Leadership ability
• Multi-tasking ability
• Communication, meeting, and presentation skills
• Comfort with time reporting systems
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
• Bachelor’s or Masters of Science in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Architecture, or other related discipline required
• 5+ years of project experience working in the construction industry required
• Project Management Diploma/Degree an added advantage
• Experience with largeconstruction sites preferred
• Proficient with MS Office Suite of tools, exposure to schedule softwares