Net Salary: Kshs 100k
• Provide legal opinion on matters relating to property & real estate.
• Offer advice to clients on the legal processes involved in purchasing & selling of property.
• Work to protect the interest of clients & ensure they are protected against fraud money laundering activities.
• Conduct research to identify legal ownership of properties by assessing government land registry documents or title deeds if the land is not registered to anyone.
• Prepare property lease agreements ensure contracts are signed on the scheduled date of transfer.
• Oversee the fast-tracking & diligent handling of all client matters before the Lands Registry, Local Authorities, and Survey of Kenya & National Lands Commission.
• Drafting legal documents.
• Liaising with clients and key stakeholders such as the mortgage lenders, estate agents, land valuers and surveyors.
• Researching information and communicating with clients.
• Sending terms of engagement and estimates of fees and disbursements.
Qualifications and Requirements
• Be an Advocate of the High Court of Kenya, with a current Practicing Certificate.
• Must have 5+ years post Admission working experience in a similar role.
• Experience working in a busy Law firm.
• The Advocate should be ready to work and be stationed in Nairobi.
• Be computer literate.
• Be proactive, self motivated and aggressive.
• Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Have the ability to work as a team.
• Be a person of unquestionable integrity with a high sense of professionalism.
• Demonstrate excellent organizational skills and have ability to handle pressure.
• Have the ability to work with minimum or no supervision.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Conveyancing / Commercial Advocate) before or on 21st October 2021.