Responsible for repairs/troubleshooting of mechanical and electrical assemblies within the manufacturing operation.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
• Analyze and clear difficulties on Analog, Digital, Fiber-Optic and RF printed wiring boards.
• Work with test Engineering to improve board yields of all RF & Digital assemblies
• Maintain electronic equipment for repairs
• Capture, characterize and identify IED electrical/electronic RF receiver and transmitter modules and circuit board characteristics, operating frequencies and power.
• Maintain and repaired several electronic components used for the acquisition and dissemination of Radio Frequency (RF) Telemetry Signals.
• Degree or Diploma in IT, Telecommunications Engineering or Electronics Engineering.
• 1-2 years experience in a debugging or machine repair role
• Analtyical and logical thinker
• Must have a valid passport
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budget